Conceiving after breastfeeding? Anyone

coopfairy

Ava and Ollie
Reaction score
Hi so....
I stopped breastfeeding about 7/8 weeks now. 3 weeks ago on the Thursday I had a bit of browny pink mucus like discharge, I had been bloated had backache and few cramps so thought period was coming. However after that one bit there has been nothing else, can't of been ovulation bleeding as I would of come on af last week. The cramps etc went for a few days to be replaced by a very full feeling when eating only a little and a little nauseous feeling, now the backache and bloating is back along with everything else. Any thoughts?

Hey no I haven't tested as I don't really wanna see a negative lol I don't feel pregnant .... But saying that I didn't last time either. I'm just trying to figure out what that discharge was, As if it was ovulation bleed I should of come on period last week. Someone suggested it could just be my body trying to restart my period but it that was right wouldn't I have had a period by now?
I am going on how in 4 weeks so think I will def do a test before then

do you feel like you have flu, it may be a blockage in ur breast ducts, my sister had that at the beginning of breast feeding... im not a doctor but even so i would reccommend u seeing one just for piece of mind x

Hi no not flu ... Just a stuffy nose. I had no problems breastfeeding whatsoever so to be honest I don't think it's to do with that. Thinking now it's just ovulation but then again how long do ovulation symptoms last as that small bleed was just over 3 weeks ago now lol I now have increased cm tho as of these last 3/4 days

ive never noticed blood when ive ovulated... is that normal?

Apparently you can get an ovulation bleed, I've never had it before tho so I'm inclined to think that's not what it was x

No I keep telling myself I'm not preggo as don't feel it lol I know will have to do one soon tho. Fingers crossed lol

might just be early period symptoms. ie you are due on soon. i had something similiar and also had a really long period too after coming off breastfeeding (i still feed but not very often now).

hope you get the result you want!

Thanks. I still haven't had af, when my period was coming before I used to get a very bad backache and stomach ache plus go into a very bad mood. Now I have a bit of backache, and little cramps sometimes low down not in the stomach area as norm. Plus I am soooo tired these last few days and my little girl is sleeping better than she was too lol

Hey so just an updAte did a test on wed it was negative. Still no period tho but I do have a lot of cm... T the point where I was at work and I felt that wet I thought af had started... So I dunno what's going on lol

is it hot at work/are you getting enough water, could be thick cause of dehydration x

It wasn't thick it was very watery.... Until now and it is creamy lotion like. Yeah get plenty of water all day I always have a bottle and its def not warm lol

Всем привет...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"