Conceiving after depo

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Ive read in loads of places that it takes longer to conceive after having this injection than any other form of contraception. Usually 6months up.

But has anyone conceived quicker than this???

i concieved while on depo.i was up to get my next shot and they tested me for pregnancy (like they always do before you get the next one) and sure enough I was pregnant. 5 weeks by the time i was up for my shot. my son is now a healthy 14 month old.It does happen.best of luck to you.

Hi Kayleigh,
I'm still waiting...
Had my last shot in July 2008.
Wishing you the best of luck.
xx

Took me nearly three years with my son - sorry. xxxx

I had my last shot in May so it wore off in the beginning of August and i have had little spotting but nothing so far... =(

I was on the depo for 5 years. I got preggo a little less then 6 months after being off it

hi hun still waiting sorryx

been trying for 16 months took 11 months to see a period after last shot

hope your wait isnt as long good luck xxx

Sorry hun, I had my last jab in March 07, didn't have af until July 08 and now 27months later I'm still here.

Good Luck
xxx

I really hate my docs for this. I asked for a short term solution after my M/C!!!!!!!!

Ive only had one injection and that was in may, came off in August. Had spotting the
24th august then again on the 29th. And when i say spotting it was hardly worth it lol!

Jaxvipe: What colour was your spotting if your dont mind me asking?

i finished my jab July and got period July then end of Aug 55 days late, not concived yet but keep getting told its going to be very hard

Was on depo for five years, had last shot March 08 and am only just now pregnant. Hope it is faster for you hun

xx

I am literally in the same boat as you!! lol i had a MC in may and asked for a short term contraceptive. Dont you just HATE doctors sometimes!

I have a had some spotting like every other day ranging from pink to a brownish color. I am also taking Dong Quai to regulate my hormones, Vitex to promote ovulation, and then drinking 3-4 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf tea to help strengthen and cleanse my uterus.

Have you started charting yet?

Erm wow your doing alot!!!!! lol

Me and hubby have decided not to chart and just to take it easy. I have two lil girls and fell pregnant almost straight away. Then we actally get to plan the third, charts, opks, temp etc and i miscarry so hubby doesnt think to highly of stressing over it. Although i am noting down each time spotting starts.

Sorry for your m/c. Nothing i can really say will make it any easier, just know im here if you want to talk about it. Be nice to share my journey with someone that is going through the same as me!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->