Conception problems

Vicbrenan

Reaction score
So I’m 35 and have 3 kids already and not have any issues.

I was on micronor for 6 months and stopped taking it in May, I had one 21 day cycle that I had a really heavy period with after. And my last cycle was 32 days and I just had a light 2 day period.

The 32 day cycle I used the clear blue OPK kit and got ovulation readings at days 15, 16, 17. So I know I ovulated.

I am concerned because those cycles were so different and I didn’t get pregnant either.

anyone else have this happen after stopping micronor?

DH was really disappointed:(

Sorry I know it stinks to have irregular periods. Prior to having my daughter (who is now 5) my cycles were short, with heavy painful periods and luteal phase defect. I went on BCP after I had her to regulate my cycles and I just came off to TTC another baby, I'll see how it goes this cycle but if I still have a short LP i may consider looking into certain vitamins that are supposed to regulate your cycle. I saw that a conception multivitamin that i saw on amazon, and fertility tea, both have vitex/chasteberry in it. I'm still reading further into it to see if there are pros/cons. I wish you luck in conceiving another baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->