Conception Tablets for men???

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not ttc for another few weeks yet but I've just been on Boots (looking at suppliments for me, folic acid etc) website and found a supplement for men who are ttc. Its called wellmans conception or something. I had no idea that they existed. Our son wasn't planned so we didn't take supliments etc. But my understanding of these tablets are that they help maintain a healthy male reproductive system/ make them as efficient as possible / and protect the :spermy:.Sounds good to me!

Anyone heard of them, and if you've used them would you recommend?

Lisa xx

Oooohhh never heard of these :wohoo: Will definately get OH to have these to help his little swimmers!!

I would use them, I figure if I'm taking some and he is taking some then all should be good and up to scratch! hehe xx

Hello,

Sanatogen make a tablet for men as well and I really think it contributed to my BFP! The month that I started nagging my husband to take them (lol) is the month we conceived. Though of course that could be coincidental! I think that the zinc in them does wonders for sperm....there's a sentence I never thought I'd write!!

Lx

Hello,

Sanatogen make a tablet for men as well and I really think it contributed to my BFP! The month that I started nagging my husband to take them (lol) is the month we conceived. Though of course that could be coincidental! I think that the zinc in them does wonders for sperm....there's a sentence I never thought I'd write!!

Lx

Yeah we have the sanotogen too, you can get them in a twin pack of mother and father to be which is quite cute. They've got zinc and vit c plus a few extra bits. Great to hear you think they helped, no more forgetting for my OH now then!!!

Hello,

Lx

Yeah we have the sanotogen too, you can get them in a twin pack of mother and father to be which is quite cute. They've got zinc and vit c plus a few extra bits. Great to hear you think they helped, no more forgetting for my OH now then!!!

I found tipping them into his mouth through a funnel while he slept a very successful method. lol. I wasn't really that insane...not quite!

Lx

Hello,

Lx

I found tipping them into his mouth through a funnel while he slept a very successful method. lol. I wasn't really that insane...not quite!

Lx

:rofl::rofl: I was just thinking how i was going to convince him to take them :rofl:

DIdnt know you could get them for men, i think i will buy them for hubby.

my wondetrful future hubby takes the wellman vitamins (made by same people as pregnacare) in prep for TTC, I believe boots do a own brand vitamins for men that have the stuff in for healthy sperm (mainly zinc i believe and also folic acid)

I don't know anything about that particular brand, but after 6 months of trying, we finally got our BFP about a month after my husband started taking Fertilaid for men. We're going to start that right away when we're ready to try again.

My OH is taking a zinc and Vit C supplement atm, we may well move to something else later down the line...

I will definately be looking into things a lot closer now, and my OH has agreed to take something if i want him to. So is sanatogen best do u think?

Lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->