Concered ?

1st_baby

Max is almost 7 months old now ..Ive read so many threads of babies crawling , pulling them selves up and rolling over ..

But max is not crawling or pulling himself up ..he cant sit fine with a tad bit of support depends where he sits he can hold himself .. but on his tummy he hates it only lifts the top part and then gets mad .

As for rolling over hes only ever done tummy to back not the other way :dohh: should i be concerned?

i wouldn't be too concerned... he is only a day older than alexa and she is not crawling,,, just backwards, she does roll, but barely ever because she doesn't really find a need to! He probably can do it, just doesn't need to...Some babies never crawl they go right to walking... if you are too concerned, you can ask your doctor. :hugs:

I did ask the doctor and according to there charts hes doing everything a 9 month old should be lol except crawling but the dr checked him and he can get on all four but as you mentioned he may just up and walk lol

I did ask the doctor and according to there charts hes doing everything a 9 month old should be lol except crawling but the dr checked him and he can get on all four but as you mentioned he may just up and walk lol

there ya go! he is ahead!! :cloud9:

I wouldn't worry either :hugs: He might just bypass the rest of it and decide to start walking!

I wouldnt worry... He will eventually do it.. My OH didnt crawl or walk until later either, he slept his first year away lol.

I certainly wouldn't worry hun...they are all different xxx

He's a boy! Start as they mean to go on? Just kidding! He obviously doesn't want to be on his belly, maybe he will just walk because of this xx

He will do things in his own time hun, I never crawled when I was a baby, I started walking straight away

I was telling my OH its because hes a boy , hes just lazy lol

he sounds just fine. Like the others said he might just walk and not bother with crawling at all. make the most of it while you can cos once their on the move, thats when all the trouble starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->