*Concerned@7weeks*

Bubbles101

Reaction score
:wacko:

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant today. I have had two previous miscarriages in the past. One in 2010 and one about six months ago. Everything was fine up until a week ago. I had some brown spotting which I know the doctor said it could be normal but of course I am going to worry a little due to my history. I had a U/S and they were able to find a heartbeat(which was amazing to be able to see) They had a little concern that the Gestational Sac was a few days behind the Fetus. My doctor said to drink plenty of water and that it could help. I have another U/S next week to see if things are catching up to where they need to be. This morning (three days later from my first U/S) I woke this morning to use the bathroom and when I wiped there was "some" red blood. I wiped again and it seemed to be brown. It has been very light brown since this morning but no red blood. I have had some lower back pain but nothing too bad. No cramps in my uterus area either. I called my doctor also and she said just to take it easy if things get worse to call right away and not to worry if it was just very light. (It could happen) I am trying not to worry and think the worse but I can’t help to think maybe I am going to experience another miscarriage. Has anyone else had this experience with the Gestational Sac being a bit behind or red spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->