Concerned about abdominal pain

axious81

Reaction score
I have been having intermittent cramping since I first conceived, but I'm worried about some specific pain I've been having. I get cramping when I pick something up or bend over a lot of times. I also have two big dogs that I walk, and a lot of times if they pull, I hurt all through my abdomen. I am trying to limit these activities as much as possible, however, it's been really hard to eliminate them all together. I just found out I am pregnant. I am about 6 weeks along, although I have not been able to see an actual OB doctor yet. Can this be normal? It does really concern me. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

My doctor said unless it's one sided pain (possible ectopic) or accompanied by bleeding (possible miscarriage) not to be concerned. She said everything is loosening up and moving around so to expect pains and cramps you've never had before! Good times lol but good signs too I think :thumbup:

I have had light intermittent cramping over the last several weeks, including sharp jabbing pains near my hip when I change positions like getting out of bed or sometimes even coughing. Today I woke with horrible cramps and the midwife wasn't concerned at all. Just said it's most likely just my uterus stretching or possibly from my UTI I was diagnosed with the other day.

Good luck to you! :)

I've been having cramping as well.. some dull aches right across my pelvis - into back ache also.. But the pulling sensation when getting up from couch/bed as well.. No bleeding though, and not doubling over in pain so I'm staying positive :thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->