concerned.

mommylovez

Reaction score
Hi. I am concerned with my pregnancy and I was wondering if anyone has been in my position.

I went for my first ultrasound and they told me the babys heart rate was low (85) at 8 weeks preg. they scheduled me for another ultrasound two days later and said the heart rate hasn't gone up any and I had an enlarged yolk sac and that my baby was only measuring 6 weeks. They told me to be prepared for a miscarriage cause of the low heart rate and enlarged yolk sac. I'm worried. Has anyone been in my position and had a good outcome?

I didnt want to read and run "(.

I haven't been through this but I wish u gl and im sure a lovely lady will pop in soon xx

I may be in the same position, just not sure. I just went for my second scan and there is a fetal pole but they are concerned about the heart beat. The u/s tech said the heartbeat is fine but the doctor said it was just a flicker. I didn't get the bpm. I called the clinic to see if they had the bpm but they didn't have it on hand. They said that the u/s report should be back tomorrow so they will call to update me.

I am really worried too and I know that it's best not to stress.

Thank you for your input. I go back on Friday 1/17 for another ultrasound. I've heard that 85 bpm hr is normal for early pregnancy but I've also heard it was low and plus the enlarged yolk sac was very concerning for them hopefully when I go back things will start looking up. They have me on bed rest as of now.

I hope your situation gets better... they should have told you how many bpm your babys hr was, that odd to me. if I was you I'd make sure to ask on your next ultrasound. I wish u luck.

here is a picture of my last ultrasound. Does the yolk sac look large to ya'll?

Attachments

• yolk sac.jpg
    yolk sac.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79