Concerned..

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Ive been having contractions off and on all morning that are getting more painful. Im only 31 weeks so this is not cool. I am also really gassy so in wondering if maybe it's just bad cramps from that and really dont wanna go into the hospital on christmas unless i have to.
Any advice on this? The last few i tined were only a few mins apart. :(
My doc doesnt have an after hours line. He says just to go into the er if in doubt and they'll get ahold of him.
:/

Christmas or not, if you're only 31 weeks and having pain you should get it checked out. Are the pains really regular or some a few minutes apart and some further apart? It really could be gas but if you can't relieve the pain on tour own (I.e. Go to bathroom) then you really should be checked out. Best of luck and I hope its just gas pains and that you and your lo are well. Merry Christmas

The same thing happened to me at 30 weeks. Best thing would be to get it checked out. I had my labour stopped, got put on bed rest and ended up having steroid injections. My son was born at 35 weeks. Good luck :hugs:

Can you try drinking a bunch of water, taking a warm bath, and lying down? If that doesn't stop them, then I'd go in and get checked out. I was having tight-feeling BHs every 4-5 minutes a few days ago and did that. They stopped afterwards so I knew it was just my irritable uterus and nothing major. But if you feel something isn't right, go in.

I drank some extra water and lied down for a bit and they stopped. Thank you all.

I bet it had to do with stress. Life hasnt been easy as of late.

At any rate im glad im okay. Thank you all for the advice/kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->