Concieved late in cycle

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else concieved late in their cycle? I concieved somewhere around CD24-28. Not sure what DPO I am. I'm hoping that conceiving so late in my cycle doesn't increase my chances for a miscarriage :wacko: I'm on Progrsterone though, so that eases my mind a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 49
I conceived on cd20. I don't think it matters how late you conceive but when baby implants? Your test are progressing so that's a good sign!

Well, I think I spoke too soon :( My tests this morning are super light :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 31
I hope your urine was just more diluted :( I don't really know if late ovulation increases that chance.. O'd on cd 17 with my first loss, CD 25 with my second and then cd 20 with this baby. Take care of yourself :hugs:

I was on CD 53 when I got my BFP and my last period was 20th June which would make me around 12 weeks (according to midwife) but I thought closer to 10 and a half weeks. Had my scan and I'm only 9 weeks, so I definitely O'd later in my cycle? Everything seems to be ok so far?

I normally ovulate between cd19-22...the cycle I conceived my daughter I ovulated 2 weeks late (making it cd35ish). She's 7 months old

Just wondering if anyone else concieved late in their cycle? I concieved somewhere around CD24-28. Not sure what DPO I am. I'm hoping that conceiving so late in my cycle doesn't increase my chances for a miscarriage :wacko: I'm on Progrsterone though, so that eases my mind a lot.

I ovulated on cd 18 once on a 28 day cycle and it resulted in a miscarriage :/ not sure if that always happens. But this cycle I ovulated on day 14 and haven't miscarried. Sorry and good luck :hugs:

So sorry your tests are lighter this morning :hugs: I hope that they will darken again.

As for ovulating late, I've heard mixed information, with some people stating that later ovulation means the egg isn't as healthy (most of this was from personal anecdotes, which clearly don't hold up scientifically), but I haven't found any scientific studies to corroborate this view and most sources say that later ovulation doesn't lead to higher miscarriage risk. I worry about this too, as I ovulate late as well. I did have a chemical last cycle, but I think that was because our timing was awful and either resulted in conception happened with an old sperm or 24 hours after ovulation happened, so I don't think the health of the embryo was good enough.

I fell pregnant with my 6 year old on day 100+

I really hope your wee is just more diluted today and that they continue to get darker again. Best of luck x

I normally ovulate Cd19 or 20, good luck hun, I hope your wee was more diluted xxx

I conceived my dd around day 22 in my cycle and all was well.

My 19 month old was conceived from a cd26 ovulation.
And this one I'm currently cooking was a cd28 ovulation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->