Conflicting OPKs for at home IUI- advice?

mirandala

Reaction score
Hello!

I'd love some advice.

I have been testing with the advanced digital clearblue opk- the one that is supposed to give you a low fertility, high fertility, and peak fertility. It went from low fertility yesterday to peak fertility this morning with no high fertility in between. I did a regular clearblue digital after that, and that also gave me the smiley face of an LH surge.

I then did a first response not digital, but the lines were not equally dark with one lighter than the other, and so according to that I'm not on my surge.

What do I believe?

I'm doing an at home IUI w a midwife with frozen sperm (that only lives 6-12 hours so you have to time it perfectly) and so I'm freaking out that I'm a little unsure of the ovulation.

Thoughts?

I do not have any luck with the digital monitors. I get conflicting info all of the time, and never know which is correct. I started vaginal temping of BBT, and have a clear pattern. That pattern does NOT match what the digi monitors were telling me. I think they work really well for a lot of people, but they were always just confusing for me. Good luck!

Was it using the same urine? If you tested later with a more diluted sample it's possible it wouldn't have picked up a surge. What does your midwife say about it? Are you temping? I know that doesn't help with predicting ovulation, but it can help you get a definite feel for your pattern so next month you can better predict when you will probably ovulate, and also will give you peace of mind when you do ovulate so you know you timed things well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->