confused about a website, help?

ADQ

Reaction score
I was browsing around websites and saw that someone had recommended a site called 'tryingtoconceive . com' naturally I decided to go take a peek.. apparently they sell herbs that help with conception, I'm just not sure how legit any of it is and so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this site before I actually pay attention to it. I tried years ago to conceive and zip, and I'm trying again now... I've only been trying for 2 months but I don't want to keep trying and continue to get more disappoints like before. Can anyone help me out!?

Aside from my essay, I hope you are all well happy and trying with a positive outlook!!! I'm happy everytime I see that one of you fnally gets your BFP!!! Wishing everyone happy and healthy babies :) hugs!!!!

Best bet is checking any method with your doc. Always good to do internet research but ask a pro before starting something new. Good luck!

I agree. There's a lot to herbal supplements but it's best to ask your doctor first. You don't want to accidentally take something that is more likely to hinder conception than help it! I would also be more prone to trusting herbs that you buy locally rather than from the internet, but that's just my personal prejudice about the internet. :winkwink: Good luck! I'd love to hear what you find out.

Thank you both... I'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor next week, I'll send you both an update on what he says and how it goes :) thanks a bunch!!

It wasn't called Fellopio was it?? I've seen that and wondered if anyone had tried it?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->