confused about a website, help?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by ADQ, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ADQ

ADQ Active Member

I was browsing around websites and saw that someone had recommended a site called 'tryingtoconceive . com' naturally I decided to go take a peek.. apparently they sell herbs that help with conception, I'm just not sure how legit any of it is and so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this site before I actually pay attention to it. I tried years ago to conceive and zip, and I'm trying again now... I've only been trying for 2 months but I don't want to keep trying and continue to get more disappoints like before. Can anyone help me out!?

Aside from my essay, I hope you are all well happy and trying with a positive outlook!!! I'm happy everytime I see that one of you fnally gets your BFP!!! Wishing everyone happy and healthy babies :) hugs!!!!

2. Stepmomtobio

Stepmomtobio Pregnant with my first!

Best bet is checking any method with your doc. Always good to do internet research but ask a pro before starting something new. Good luck!

3. Hena

Hena Well-Known Member

I agree. There's a lot to herbal supplements but it's best to ask your doctor first. You don't want to accidentally take something that is more likely to hinder conception than help it! I would also be more prone to trusting herbs that you buy locally rather than from the internet, but that's just my personal prejudice about the internet. :winkwink: Good luck! I'd love to hear what you find out.

4. ADQ

ADQ Active Member

Thank you both... I'm going to schedule an appointment with my doctor next week, I'll send you both an update on what he says and how it goes :) thanks a bunch!!

5. Shells Bells

Shells Bells Member

It wasn't called Fellopio was it?? I've seen that and wondered if anyone had tried it?? x