Confused about Chart

Runner6160

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first post here...I've been using FF, but my membership was up and I didn't want to pay for their forums anymore.

So, my cycle is normally about 29-31 days...FF has messed up a lot of my charts so I'm not really sure. They keep changing the O date on my previous charts...but it used to always be CD18/19. Now they are saying CD20 which is definitely not accurate.

So I am on CD31 right now, 13 dpo.I had a big temp drop at 12dpo, which I thought was AF for sure! No sign of her yet....cramping has gone away...and boobs are still sore and now itchy today. All tests are BFN of course. My temp went back up today ever so slightly so I'm now really confused.

Has anyone has a drop as 12dpo, and slowly climb back up for a BFP? I'm holding out hope because it is really odd for me to be late without any cramping/spotting.

Thanks ladies and hope to see some more BFPs soon!

My Ovulation Chart

I'm also a former ff forum member ....... And yes I have seen it happen you never know what your body is capable of. Just fx for a bfp .... And wait it out. In the meantime Google temp drop and bfp plenty of stories.

How much did it drop? The month I got my bfp my temp dropped at 9dpo, then again at 11 and 12 dpo, but it stayed above coverline. Then it went back up! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->