Confused about CM and CB monitor!

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
So im CD7 yesterday was my first day i stopped bleeding (well spotting-brown, sorry TMI)

So i tested in my CB monitor and it said High and when i went to the loo i had watery slightly sticky and stretchy CM, ive put this into ovufriend and it says im fertile.

Im so confused! i dont normally ovulate until CD20 with a 14 day luteal phase.

How can my body be gearing up to ovulate so early? or can it just be a fluke and ill go back to normal tomorrow?

Im going to test with my normal OPK at dinner as thats when i get my best results in the past. I dont normally start testing until CD10 which is usually negative and i start getting a very faint negative line at CD12.

Any ideas? :shrug:

Tested earlier with my usual OPK and i got the slightest faintest line ever lol

Is this the first month you are using the CBFM? I got like 16 consecutive "high" readings (starting at CD7) the first month using mine...It made me so mad that I just ignored the monitor and used the cheapie tests instead!

Yeah my first month.

Second day ive had a high, i think i will ignore it and continue to use my normal OPKs too, tested again today and got the slightest faint line again so i know im not going ovulate anytime soon.

Glad you posted about the 16 days of highs you got, so im not alone lol

It takes a while for CBFM to 'understand' you and what your 'normal' hormone levels are, hence for first month or so it reads unnaturally high/low unit it gets the gist of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->