confused about ovulation results...

honeybee23

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
OK so I am on cycle number 7 with ttc #2 & I am confused with regards to the results i'm getting with my opks.
I first used the CBFM & found that I was getting highs from CD6 (first day of testing) right up until I had to finish testing, with NO peaks.
I then tried the Clearblue ovulation sticks & actually managed to get a smiley face on these (always on day 12 OR 13 not both) and always in the afternoon. On a morning I would get a negative. My cycles are usually bang on 28 days give or take a day.
Why am I only getting 1 smiley face in the afternoon and not the morning of testing...also the morning after the smiley face has gone.
I am also on the clearblue trial at the moment testing a new monitor & I have found the same results as that of the normal monitor I had before, i'm on CD15 now, no peaks just highs from CD6 to today. Do you think it is because I am not ovulating? been driving myself nuts with thinking about it all :(

Not necessarily, I am confused too, posted a thread earlier bit different.

However, on the CBFM last year when I conceived my daughter I didn't get any peaks and I obviously ovulated, so even not getting a peak doesn't rule you out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->