Confused about Soy

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
Ok, so Im 35, husband 44. Been TTC since Jan,Feb. Currently have regular 30-32 day cycles. Often got 2 positive surges on OPKS and temping was always inconsistent due to sleep disruption. I am taking bcomplex, prenatals, omegas, vitamin D, and coq10. Interested in soy, but nervous it will mess up my cycle. Anyone have success when using them with a normal cycle? any complications? We have been bedding every other day for 2 week period including the fertile period. I have NEVER seen a positive :(

From what I've heard, soy is like a natural alternative to clomid, attempting to heighten ovulation. You take it for 5 days, maybe CD 3-7. I know a few ladies here have used it before. Have a peek at the TTC boards. :hugs:

Have you tried borage oil? It gave me an abundance of ewcm. I really believe it helped us conceive. I also drank fertitea to help with my long cycles. Since you have regular cycles I would just try the borage oil. CD1 until ovulation.

I used this one in a morning smoothie. https://m.vitacost.com/products/barleans-omega-twin-organic-flax-and-borage-oil-350-ml-12-fl-oz

Thanks ladies. Im most nervous about messing up my normal cycles. I will look into that borage oil...

Soy moved my ovulation way up, I had regular 32 day or so cycles and it decreased them to about 29 days. But, when I stopped taking it after 3 months, it took 6 full cycles to get my regular cycle back. My cycles were going up to 48 days long in that time.

There are many success stories with soy. I was going to try it next cycle but got a bfp. What worked for me both times was a combination of geritol, b6, vitex and fertileCM. The vitex alone didn't work and the fertileCM alone didn't work, but together they gave me really good ewcm and a bfp. I think different things work for different people and unfortunately you won't know until you try it- which stinks bc it might mess up your cycle- or it might give you a bfp! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->