confused!!!....??? advice needed!!

lulu35

Reaction score
mabey going to give out TMI here but here goes......started my af on the 7th of this month, it always lasts 5 days and starts of really heavy....i had been opk and cervix checking all month and everything was right on the date it should have been for the length of my cycle....was due af on fri and unfortunately she came bang on the day, the only thing was she only stayed until yesterday (roughly 2 and a half days!!) and it was soooo light compared to my other months.....my concern now is will this affect my ov day this month and it has taken me ages to get all this charting and stuff down to a fine art......so i guess im asking should i re-chart my days or just opk every day until i get a +???? thanks x

It's possible you could be pregnant, some women get a light period the first month of pregnancy (my mom did with both of her pregnancies). If not, I don't use OPKs so I'm not sure how that works but temp and stuff and hopefully your cycle stays the same :) Good luck!

that thought did cross my mind today so i went and bought a hpt and got a :bfn: x

I'm sorry about the BFN. Hang in there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->