confused after mc

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
hello ladies im new on this site so was hoping someone could help with my confusion!! well i lost my baby over 6 weeks ago but decided to ttc straight away. so i did opks and i ovulated just under 3 weeks go. so this week had slight bleeding just like stained discharge which lasted 2 days only noticed it when i wiped. done tests but they are negative but got symptoms that i had last time. sorry this is so long and if its very intimate but just need someone to help to ease my mind. thanks ladies x sylvia x

Wow, sorry for your loss first off, second, not sure but sounds like could be implantation bleeding... but if you o'd about 3 weeks ago, you should have AF or pos by next week. My advice would be to test again! Good luck!

thanks honey this is just all so weird i hate feeling like this.every twinge i panic and every symptom i get my hopes up. just hate the waiting!!lol x sylvia x

I know how you feel, I have been there and done that. Just try to keep your chin up. Either AF will show, or you will get your BFP. I hope you get the BFP! Good luck!

well i did a test this morning and its still negative and cant see my doctor til next monday so loads more waiting!! x sylvia x

I also miscarried six weeks ago and am now pregnant again, scan due next week! Keep ringing your doctors and say you need an emergency appointment(they usually set some aside free), a little white lie cant hurt if it stops u worrying! Hope it goes well! x x

thanks ladies had some symptoms like constipation and the headaches but then when your trying you notice every little thing!! and congraulations on your pregnancy honey that gives me a little bit of hope! just want to know either way x sylvia x

well no sign of anything yet and still constipated and got headaches.just wondered if i should use different tests as i read on here that people have said not to use the cheap internet tests as they are not very good. anyone had any experience of this? also my cm is clear and watery sorry if tmi but wondered what that could mean. thanks ladies and sorry for all the questions x sylvia x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->