Confused and feeling sad :-(

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Well im mega confused today.

Thought I was on CD16 of a new cycle yesterday after my ectopic in November anyway started bleeding last night and heavier today so presume AF has kicked in, all I can think is its my period does explain why my tests on OPK werent showing anything.

So back to CD2 :cry: however had rung doc and I can use my clomid on CD5 to 9 if I wish this cycle so gonna chat to OH and see.

Am sad today as well cant help but think about my angels. My old man who i havent had much of a relationship with for over 30 years, (mum is married to my step dad). I have him on facebook and he sent me a message and it upset me.. just got me thinking about love and life lost....

Really trying not to be down but it just isnt fair, I want my babies back I dont care which one just one of them.

I wish I could just snap out of this spell im going through....

I had quite a wierd cycle after my ectopic. Hopefully your body is getting back to normal now ready for this cycle to be better :hugs:

I want my baby back too :cry: I am so so sorry you have had to endure so many losses. Have they done any investigations as to any possible cause for your losses? My mother had many losses and discovered she had low progesterone. Think I have the same problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"