Confused and need answers

Mskali

Reaction score
So this is my first time ever posting anything, and I could really use some answers because I don't know what is going on. So for the better part of a year my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. Last month i started getting sick every few days, not throwing up but my stomach was constantly uneasy. A couple weeks later I got my period but it only lasted a day and a half. Since then I've continued getting sick with an uneasy stomach, dizziness and virtually no energy. i thought I could be pregnant so i went and took a test but it came back negative. Today I got my period again but it once again is not normal. Prepare for some TMI. Usually on the first day of my period I get really sick with terrible cramping so bad I can't leave bed. It's usually really heavy on the first day, and lots of clots. My periods are always on time and always consistently the same. But this month it's almost watery thin. no clots, and almost a bright red. I'm not even sick, which is super strange and it's never like any period I've ever had before. anyone have any idea what could be going on? I still feel like there is a chance i could be pregnant.

One other thing that I've been experiencing is almost like a cramping sensation, but it's more of a light tugging feeling low in my cervix. It's been happening every few days and I'm not sure what it is either

Have you recently stopped BC? It can really mess with your cycles especially if you have recently stopped and if you start and stop. Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Not having iron in a multivitamin such as prenatal or women's one a day can mess with your period too. Low iron can cause you to miss/have light periods. Are you stressed? Stress can have a huge factor on things. Just breathe and relax. :)

i've never taken birth control so i know it's not that, and I take iron daily. And not really stressed out either unless you count me worrying about what is going on with my body. Lol

To be honest I would go to a gyno and ask them. The worst part about being a woman is when we look things up online about our cycle we will get roughly the same answers no mater what: we're pregnant, have cancer, are miscarrying, or are over reacting (all things I've read online while looking up similar problems). Your gyno will know better.

Not to worry you but the watery period is sometimes a sign of a chemical pregnancy. But once again it literally could be anything so I wouldn't worry too much until you speak to the doctor.

I plan on making an appointment, but at this point I may not be able to get in until sometime in August. I'm hoping to get lucky so I can get some answers soon.

Here are some articles that I found about early signs of pregnancy: Think You May Be Pregnant? What to Look For…, 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy, 8 Early Signs of Pregnancy.

If there's still not match to your condition or you have something more special and different, I suggest you go to see a doctor.

I don't have any answers for you- just wanted to wish you luck. My hubby and I have been trying for almost a year for baby #2. This month I swore I was pregnant, only to take a test and got a BFN. I still havent seen aunt Flo and have no answers either. So glad I found this thread to connect to other women in the same boat.

It's so strange for me because I am having so many of the symptoms, but I've also been getting what seems to be my period. I got it again on Friday, and it was completely gone again by Sunday evening. Tomorrow I am going to see if I can get a walk in with my doctor so that I can take another test and see what is going on. I feel like my husband is more anxious than I am at this point. He is over seas for the next eight months so we won't be able to try again if I'm not until he comes back home.

if tests are bfn and period is light i would say you are not pregnant and something is a miss with your cycle do you temp or take opks are you sure you have ovulated gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->