Confused and worried!

Babyfever20

Reaction score
I'm new to this site and I'm having some symptoms that are confusing me! During intercorse last night I had cramping on my right side and today I woke up and had cramping and really bad nausea. I've tried looking it up online but I keep getting results for early pregnancy 5weeks or so, but I've taken tests and all were negative haven't take one since Monday though. Can anyone ease my worry and help me? Anything would be appreciated!

Cramping can be caused by so many things, so it would be hard to pinpoint anything if thats your only symptom. What CD are you? It could be ovulation, it could be impending period cramps, it could be implantation. Or it could be nothing to do with your reproductive self at all?
Need a bit more info if you can :)

CD 42, no sign of AF! The week before last I had brown spotting for 6 days, the 6th day it was tinged reddish pink. I thought AF was coming but it's a week late! I'm irregular to begin with but usually I spot brown then get AF!

Do you happen to have PCOS? The long and irregular cycles are making me think it might be something like that. In that case, you might not have ovulated until now. It would be a good idea to invest in a bbt and chart your temp so that you know for sure when you do ovulate and when to test since you are irregular.

I've never been diagnosed with it but it's a possibility!! Both my sisters seem to have the same problem I do, but they both have had miscarriages :( seems like pattern I my family. Thank you for your help though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->