Confused?? any suggestions?

heather72589

Mommy& newly preggers!!
Reaction score
Hello,
I just joined the site a few weeks ago after getting 2 false positives on a blue dye test and I was 2 weeks late I usually get my periods every month on the 8th like clockwork. AF finally showed up on the 21st of July and ended on the 27th. I had a lot going on so I just figured maybe I had an off month, well then last week on the 3rd I started getting black/brown discharge, which was really weird, the next morning it was more reddish (TMI I know sorry) it was like a period but then within an hour went back to black/brown discharge, and it was not even enough for a pad or a tampon for the next 3 days. It finally stopped on the 7th. Even though we are NTNP I still would like to know when I am ovulating and what is going on. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any comments would really help out I don’t know when to expect my next period, or what the black/brown discharge means.

It could have been a number of things - had you BDed and maybe your OH was a little too rough? Was your cervix low and maybe got a bit aggitated? Was it around your usual ovulation time that it could have been ovulation bleeding? It doesn't seem far enough away from your period to have been implantation bleeding....

Hope you figure it out!

Im sure it had nothing to do with being pregnant, ... Im starting to lean towards maybe a cyst?? I have history of getting them, I just never had this kind of bleeding before. We had not BD'd it just all of a sudden started out of the blue... it was just a tar like gooey discharge, (so disgusting) I have never had anything like it before

I had something similar to that a few months ago but it didn't turn out to be anything, my cycles stayed as 'normal' as they usually are so it was just a weird bit of spotting.

maybe just some old blood or something... who knows! lol Thanks for you suggestions though... makes me feel a little better about the situation... like I said maybe I just had an off month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->