Confused brown stuff near cervix Upd:Redbloodpositivetests

I had a big bleed at six weeks with our son, bright red, lasted four hours, poured out, but NO PAIN. I had a sub-chronic hematoma, which is like a little blood clot from implantation. If you aren't having pain, I'd try to relax Hun xxx

Good dark lines on those hun. Try to take it easy and make an appt with the doc if your worried. Even a chat over the phone with a professional may ease your mind.

Keeping FX for you and a sticky lil one xx

I have over 30 ICs bad idea I need to stop testing now just want to use my digi when it comes and then need to stop.

Its calming down by the looks its pale now not red :) it looked like just old stuff was coming out I can't even explain what it was hopefully it was burying and getting comfy in there

I'll see anyway fxed everything is ok it's one of the worst times first trimester right at start for worrying

I had the exact same thing hun, so try and stay calm. I know all is okay, because my tests are getting darker and darker. I hope it's the same with you. :) those most recent tests look great! X

Today's were quite good :) I feel better now the bleeding is settling not sure when I should ring doctors as I remember before they said to go around 6 weeks and then midwife will be around 8 weeks then they book a scan for 12 .. xx

https://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/BeCy_Clarabelle/IMAG8764_zpsoktjwhlf.jpg

I had some between 5 and 6 weeks along. Nothing before then,and only for a few days. It was def old blood. Some pale pink but mostly brownish and it was uber light. This is my second pregnancy,I had none with the first.

I had some between 5 and 6 weeks along. Nothing before then,and only for a few days. It was def old blood. Some pale pink but mostly brownish and it was uber light. This is my second pregnancy,I had none with the first.

Mine turned pink/brown to red .. but it has now gone I'm just hoping it was a random bleed and nothing else as I had no pain or anything else :shrug: hard for us to get excited at the mo as its so early on and with the bleed

Just a update everything has cleared up no blood or even pink stuff :)

I'm hoping as I had no pain etc that everything still is okay .. I'll be taking a urine sample to doctors next week to confirm (that's how they do it here) then after results booking an appointment if all is ok with results :)

Might not be good news just to update ..

No bleeding after what I had .. but my tests were basically looking rubbish barely a line there ..took a digi today and said "not pregnant" .. now its either I've had a early loss when I had the bleed and hcg was still present at that time .. or the digi wasn't right only thinking that's possible as i didn't use FMU and I left it longer then 10 minutes in my wee cup to test with as I was waiting for the tests to be delivered and the test didn't fit in the pot so I messed about half dipping it then 're dipping :dohh:.. and I was told that leaving wee too long can make it invalid :shrug: .. but I remember testing before randomly with my son and that came up instantly..

I think I've lost it unfortunately I'd like to think otherwise but I just don't think the tests would show like it did.. I'm still having symptoms nausea and my belly is very bloated I don't feel my normal self at all

:hugs: hope all ok?

Absolutely don't poke about cervix I don't from ov as in scared I will affect something you don't know of any germs were to get up there even after washed hands or aggravating cervix as someone already said can't be good.
Fxd a is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->