Confused by this cycle, need advice!

Millerette

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am on day 43 of a really weird cycle. usually my cycles are between 32-35 days.
I am using a CBFM, used it every day from day 6, finally got high on days 26 and 27 but then straight back down to low so not even sure if i ov'd.

Not sure what to do now, if i did ov on day 27-28 then af should be due around yesterday/today. No af symptoms at all, no pg symptoms either.
Did a first response yesterday and got a BFN!

Am really confused and am really depressed by the whole thing!

Wish i had some advice hun!
Will a cuddle do instead?!
xxx

Aaaww honey it is really frustrating isn't it :hugs:

Not sure how CBFM work but I take it you can get a high without actually OV'g at that point.

I didn't use any OPK at the start of this cycle and then on CD28 starting testing but gettign :bfn:after :bfn:then for some reason decided to test on an OPK on CD42 and it came back positive !

SO maybe like myself you are in for a super long cycle and haven't OV'd yet.

not got advice hun but some :hug: for ya, i can only imagine how frustrating it is!!!! xx

Day 44 now and still no af!

How long have yo been TTC Millerette? Have you just come off some form of contraception as this may be affecting your cycle. If not, try and relax and not think about it as my cycle is always later if I worry and stress about it. I know it sounds daft but if I am really late I do handstands against a wall to try and shake things around a bit lol and it sometimes works - If you're like me, although you don't want to see :witch:, at least if you do then you can start concentrating on your next cycle!

Lots of :hugs:

I have been off the pill for about 6 months now, cycles have been between 30 and 34 days so this is by far the longest cycle.

Hmm, it is strange because after 6 months off the pill I would have thought you would be more regular by now. But stay positive because your HCG levels might still be low if you got caught late on in your cycle. Give it a couple more days and if still no :witch: I would do another test and if :bfn: I would make an appt at doctors for them to test you and if still :bfn: I read somewhere else on the thread that they can give you a pill to make you come on and then you can start trying again.

Hope this helps - Chin up hun xx :hug:

Thanks Jo,
I'm going to give it till Monday then make a doctors appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->