Confused.com

tu123

Reaction score
Hi peeps. I am hoping someone can shed some light.

I had my 6th MC a few weeks ago. I had ten days of bleeding before all the sac and everything came out. I have two questions.

1. What day do i use as the first LMP? When i started bleeding or when the sac passed?

2. I had two days of negative OPKs when i started testing again. On the 3rd day i got a positive. But could that be because i still had some hcg in my body? And the first two didnt pick it up?

Sorry. I know it seems like too much on a monday morning!

FF says to count CD1 as the first day of full bleeding, I guess that makes sense as that's when your hormone levels would begin to drop.

As for the OPKs I'm not sure - if you have had negatives previously it could actually be your LH surge, or maybe your hormones are just a bit chaotic after the mc. Personally I would BD just in case. Do you check CM, does it look fertile at all? xx

i sort of think when the sac passed but id keep both dates in mind for telling the doc or for checking for ovulation or AF.

btw... so sorry youve just experienced your 6th... do they know why you miscarried so many times? so glad you got your daughter after so many attempts! i love stories that remind me not to lose hope.

was kinda wondering the same thing, sorry for hijacking your thread!:haha: i started light bleeding 2 wks ago tomorrow, had a heavy day of bleeding the wed, not much the thursday, friday a bit, sat passed the sac, from then on was light a period(wed was the only heavy day), stopped bleeding n spotting now,

hope they get to the reason why u have had 6mc, sorry for all of your losses :hugs:

FF says to count CD1 as the first day of full bleeding, I guess that makes sense as that's when your hormone levels would begin to drop.

As for the OPKs I'm not sure - if you have had negatives previously it could actually be your LH surge, or maybe your hormones are just a bit chaotic after the mc. Personally I would BD just in case. Do you check CM, does it look fertile at all? xx

Thanks hun. CM is all over the place so i cant use it as a pointer yet.

I am hoping it was so surge so we did the deed a few times just in case:blush:

btw... so sorry youve just experienced your 6th... do they know why you miscarried so many times? so glad you got your daughter after so many attempts! i love stories that remind me not to lose hope.

I had all the tests including karyotype before, but nothing was ever found. For my daughter i stopped training. I was on a GBR squad for my sport and did about 20hrs a week training. I think i was too muscular. Anyway, three months after quitting i fell pregnant with my daughter and stayed pregnant. Most professionals have told me it shouldnt have made much of a difference but it is the line i take.

There is difinitely hope!!!!:hugs:

was kinda wondering the same thing, sorry for hijacking your thread!:haha: i started light bleeding 2 wks ago tomorrow, had a heavy day of bleeding the wed, not much the thursday, friday a bit, sat passed the sac, from then on was light a period(wed was the only heavy day), stopped bleeding n spotting now,

hope they get to the reason why u have had 6mc, sorry for all of your losses :hugs:

It is so confusing isnt it?! You know, with my daughter i gave up charting and temping, etc. But, i am just obsessed with it right now!

I don't temp but I love peeing on sticks so I love OPKs! I also love recording symptoms on FF. I think it's good that it's something to pass the time throughout the month, especially after a mc and everything being a bit all over the place it's nice to see your body getting back on track :thumbup:

well done on the DTD, best approach, better to do it just in case :haha: Good luck! x

oh stop, i dunno where im at, it was my first pregnancy n first baby for him too, but we want to ttc again straight away, checked my cm as i dont temp or anything just go by my cm usually, and taking vitamins, and agnus castus as ac helped get us pregnant last time, cm isnt streachy yet maybe in a few days.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->