Confused & cramping, help!

veganjenni

Reaction score
I could really use some support, for some reason my posts are often ignored :(

I am on Estradiol 2mg daily for amenorrhea. I took progesterone 100mg 1x day for 10 days December 1-10 to bring on a period. Well, 18+ days later and no period, no spotting, not a drop! But having amenorrhea for practically my whole adult life, I don't know what's normal. I'm currently 32 and NTNP.

Is this delayed of a period normal? I have been taking Estradiol for about 3-4 months so I should have built up a lining to shed right?

I have had just about every early pregnancy symptom in the book for the past couple weeks now and it's driving me crazy. Cramps, excess CM, constipation/diarrhea, bloating/gas, heartburn, moody, super smell, food cravings/aversions, fatigue, vivid dreams (including one where I got a BFP, stupid mind tricks). But no sore boobs, so that's good I guess!

I have HPT's coming in the mail tomorrow, and my doctor will be back in the office on Wednesday.

Hey veganjenni, at what DPO are u at? Have you tested already? Wishing you all the best. I am at 10DPO. I have been taking m2 tone and metformin to regularise since i have pcos. Crossing fingers since AF is due on new year's day!

I don't know when or if I ovulated. My condition makes me believe I probably rarely ovulate because I've been NTNP for over a decade! Still never been pregnant in all those years, but still hoping for a miracle baby someday.

And you will get that baby very soon!...what are your cycles like?? Did a doctor prescribe the meds ure taking. Am asking because i think maybe more tests need to be done. Hormones must be balanced for cyles to be regular! But u never know, stimes miracles do happen in situations the mind cannot fathom! Im wishing u all the best...

BFN today, so the mystery continues. I have congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism so I pretty much only get periods while on either birth control or hormone replacement therapy. This round of HRT isn't giving me a period though, just lots of symptoms! I have had a random period or two off BC/HPT when I went to the gym a lot, and about two years ago I know I ovulated spontaneously after going gluten-free, so I know a miracle could happen if I work with my doctors and take care of myself. I am a chronic undereater and vegan on top of it, so I get too few calories. I'm thinking in the new year it's time to get my self together and on track to a miracle :)

Start taking prenatals! The lack of vitamins in your body cause imbalances with hormones and whatnot just to survive the basics. I know this because i'm a horrible eater ahaha! and lately my cycles have settled down since I've been taking them. Try switching back to a glutenfree diet as well if you know you ovulated! Maybe you have some sort of intolerance to it.

I have taken prenatals for years just in case! I definitely need to go back to gluten-free, it's not so bad I've just been lazy.

Today I had a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting when I woke up, but no bleeding after that which is strange. My doctor told me to wait a month and see if AF shows up. I really hate hormones some times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->