Confused dont know what to think !

hans

Reaction score
Hi

Im 9 dpo today and when i woke up this morning i wiped myself and there was some pale pink blood. Throughout the morning it has turned to a dark brown and im still bleeding. Im never early and my cycles are always spot on. Do you think :witch: as come early? I really thought this was my month :cry

It could be implantation bleeding at 9dpo!

x x x

Hans-I know its hard, but try not to worry.You're still in for the month until theres absolutely no doubt its af.I have had what I always assumed was implantation bleeding around 8 dpo when I got pregnant with my daughter and it was a mix of pale pink and a rusty color.I have also had bleeding around that time due to low progesterone.That happened in the first or second cycle after a miscarriage I had a couple years ago at 6 weeks.It really messed with my hormones.
Hang in there!This may very well be your month.

Hiya Hans,

Don't worry, with my 2nd child I had spotting from the moment of conception until 8weeks prego! So don't rule it out just yet!

I am currently 11dpo and last nite got a positive hpt! I did another this morning and it was positive again....wait until u are past ur AF to get a more accurate result but have faith and hang in there.

Good luck xx

I know how your feeling I've had the very same yesterday and a little today mine pinky still. I have PCOS and absent Af's so I can't even chart so it could be my cruel body playing a trick on me and its AF on the way. I so want it to be implantation though xxx

Hey hun, try not to worry. That same thing happened to me and I was so worried and driving myself crazy.. unfortunately I ended up getting AF with horrible cramps (and I never get cramps or spot before period)

Hope AF doesn't show up for you.. good luck :hugs:

Thanks everyone for your support. Just really would like to know one way or other it still there when i wipe now. Would implantation bleeding go on all day continuios. I have no AF like syptoms ?????

Could we share possible symptoms?

I've had really sensitive nipples there like bullets for the past 2 weeks lol
lots of EWCM last couple of weeks but not so much yesterday and today with the spotting.
Sharp stabbing pains and really strong pulling feeling last week

Yes sounds like it. Im getting really strange feelings in my stomach x

I've always heard that implantation bleeding should not last more than 1 day and if it lasts longer than that it is likely not implantation.When I had it, it was probably half of the day then just vanished.When I had the bleeding after the miscarriage(as I mentioned above), it happened the first time around 9dpo throughout the day, then stopped..a couple days later started again, and so on.It was the most annoying thing ever!

the last time I checked there was no pink when I wiped. It's so bloody confusing. I feel strange on my right hand side

I know it is i keep going to toilet all the time and checking, last time i checked there was nothing there. Seems to be stopping its nothing like a period. How confusing arghhhhhh !!!!!

I've been advised by one of the ladies to sit it out and try and wait as long as I can before I test. Due to my Af's being all over the place she's told me to count yesterday at 6 dpo and assume it is implantation unless AF shows up. SHe said to test about 10 dpo. When are you testing?

Well im 10 dpo today but im going to try and wait till weekend. Im still spotting today but not much only when i wipe really dark brown srry tmi. What about you ???

Same here it's darker now and only when I wipe. I'm starting to think its AF now though cos I don't want to get my hopes up

I know what you mean. Mine is turning to bright red now def think its AF im so gutted. Booked a holiday last night to Greece cause im so down, need somthing to take my mind off things x

Mines turned turned pinky/red again. So I'm just waiting for AF now its bound to turn up anytime . I don't blame you booking a holiday. DH and I where looking but cos we have our ICSI appointment we've held off till we know what is happening

Where abouts in South Yorkshire are you ???

Hi

Just a quick update i started bleeding really heavy today. Now its stopped again. I have booked a docs appointment for Monday. Need to know whats going on. Hows everyone else doing ???:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->