Confused - EWCM & high, soft cervix on CD6

Helena88

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
We are currently trying for number 2. My last cycle was unusually long at 54 days but AF finally arrived. So, today is CD6 and this morning I checked my cervix for the first time this cycle as I finished bleeding yesterday. My cervix was very high and so soft that it blended into the walls of my vagina. I also had a good amount of EWCM. Could I possibly be about to ovulate? CD6 seems so early! I usually have a 33 day cycle and don't ovulate until around CD20. I do temp and only took my first temp of this cycle this morning (I don't temp during AF as I temp vaginally) and it was 36.66 which is *slightly* higher than my usual pre-o temps (although they are occasionally around the 36.6 mark, but they usually sit around 36.2-36.5). I'll make sure hubby and I do the deed tonight just in case but I'm hoping I haven't already ovulated as we would have missed it! Has anyone ever ovulated this early before? Or is it normal to have a high, soft, open cervix with EWCM the day after bleeding stops?

Sorry I can't help, I suppose anything is possible! I'd DTD just to be sure. Also, our little boys were born on the same day! We're TTC #2 too. Good luck!

Sorry I can't help, I suppose anything is possible! I'd DTD just to be sure. Also, our little boys were born on the same day! We're TTC #2 too. Good luck!

Lol I'll be sure to jump DP's bones tonight just in case ;)
12/12/13 is an awesome date! We were hoping for 11/12/13 but we were 3hrs late haha.

I'm sure he won't complain!! I had a 53 hour labour so I would have settled for any date :haha: but we were hoping for 11/12/13 too! We missed it by 40 mins :dohh::haha: I was due on Boxing Day so I was keen to avoid that.

Hopefully this will be your O and you'll have a BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->