Confused! In need of a chart expert!

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
I am really confused...

I was convinced I was having an annovulatory cycle... My chart showed what I thougth low temperatures and FF has drawn the ovulation lines this morning!

In my past cycles (When I charted in the past) and last month´s cycles, The days beofre Ov my temps were below 36.5 Degrees (They varied from 36 to 36.4). Once I ovulated my temperatures went above the 36.5 Line (usally between 36.6 and 36.8). My charts then showed a clear temp rise and ovulation.

Now this months my temps have stayed below the 3.5 temp. Today FF has identified ovulation which has me a bit confused and it is not my normal pattern and I don´t see a clear temp rise :shrug: Can anyone give me their opinion?

I know it can change in the next few days, depending on my temps, they might go down again...

BTW I did do my OPK testing this month, about twice a day this time, I have not reconded the results on FF, but again they were negative. As I said in other posts either they are negative or I just miss my surge as I am so new to using them.

I am still convinced I have not ovulated... but FF is confusing me:wacko:

I think if your temps keep going up and you had EWCM it is possible you o'd on CD 15 as FF says. i think your post were about IC opks and I use them and although i generally get positive ones some months I haven't on the IC opk but the clearblue digital is positive so I think there are not as reliable then other ones. I use IC opks and when they start to look positive and i have EWCM i also do clearblue digital that way i generally only use 1 ior 2 clearblue in the month so it's cheaper.
have you :sex: around CD 15 to cover all bases!
Good luck
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is not unusual for temp to fluctuate from cycle to cycle...if you look at my charts you can see that they aren't close in temps, but I had a confirmed ovulation for both cycles.

I will tell you what I tell everyone else, FF is a touchy effer, and if she is willing to give you xhairs, take the win and move on, LOL. :happydance:

The temp dip/rise does not have to be significant, this is why some women have to use a BBT that reads to the 1/100 of a degree and some can use a BBT that reads to the 1/10 of a degree.

I say you ovualted! :happydance::hugs:

Thanks Dmom! Nice one! :flower: I should listen to you and if FF gives me the xhairs then take it as good news! :thumbup:

Will see what the next days bring with my temperatures. I did have a look at your charts as you suggested. I see what you mean now, by being different. I should have kept the chatts I did years ago and that the doctor carefully explained to me, just to compare.

If I have Ov'd then I am even more angry with my OH, for not doing his deed on my most fertile day and going out with the boys for some beers instead! :gun::gun:

That would be the second cycle we miss by him either watching football or going for beers! I will have a word with him :yellowcard::haha::haha:

Sukisam: Thanks for your advice on OPKs, I have heard of the clearblue digital ones... I think next cycle I will do as you suggested, do the ICs and then 1 or 2 Clearblue´s as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->