• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused..is it possible am I?

nickles

Reaction score
Okay, my LMP was 8-13-10. I usually have 30 day periods. I took two blue dye tests today out of curiousity and both came back with a faint blue line that is darker on the left and fades into light..light blue..BUT it is super faint..kinda like a VERY LIGHT BLUE shadow. My period isn't due until like the 11th or 12th of september? is it possible that i could be? we use pull out method...any help would be appreciated..
I cant download pics to my laptop to post...sorry

Hmmm i think its too early to test hun. Do you know how many days part ovulation you are. I do believe its too early to test as you have got over 10 till next af. Sorry hun.

i have heard the blue dye tests have lots of evap lines too.

I'd def wait a few more days and give it another try. I know it's hard to wait but it's the only way you'll know for sure! Best of luck!

Likely it's an evap line. Wait a few more days and retest!

sorry hun sounds like evap lines as they are known for that the blue dye tests, sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->