Confused, Mad, Happy...oh and scared!!!

Samantha87

Reaction score
OK sooo here is my issue, ugh I feel like i have so many issues lately:cry:
I have been off BC for about 3 months.Me and OH have been using condoms...or just the pull out method..and yes I know that method doesnt work that well. But we decided that if it happens then we will deal with it ...if not then ok. Well.... Im about a week late, But I have been having horrible cramps...almost to the point of crying .....This might be TMI but I get really bad cramps when we are :sex:. OH feels bad because I have to stop because it gives me such bad cramps. I am hopefully gonna test this week. Im just very nervous as to why I am having such horrible cramping and back pain :cry: :hissy:

If the test is neg I think you should go to the doctor just to be on the safe side about those cramps. Let us know. xxxx

Doing a test is def a good idea.
Keep us posted
x

I would test hun. If its negative then I would be seeing the doctor about the pain that you are having during sex as soon as you can xxx

You tested yet :)
Good Luck hope its what you want!

Ok , so we have both been really busy...so I picked up a test this morning, Do you think it would be best to wait till tomorrow morning? I heard that first morning urine is the best to test with.:blush:

Well it was a :bfp: Im very nervous ...but my OH is handling it very well. I guess it was kinda a b-day present in a way, my b-day is April 3rd I guess I have to book a doctors appt? Im not sure what to do...I will miss this section of the board ...you girls are great!:hugs::happydance:

OMG Congrats :happydance: You're skipping a section :lol:
You'll do amazing :)

Congratulations!!!!!
Skipping a section- sooooo jealous!

congrats on your...unexpected but lucky... bfp. Happy and healthy nine months :)

aww congratulations!!! Fab news that you can skip a whole section!! Good luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy! x

That's great, way to go!!! Congratulations! Do stop by now and again and tell us how you're doing. XXXX

Wow, congrats! At least you get to avoid all that sympton spotting and POAS like mad!!

Thank you girls! I was looking forward to all the trying:blush: .... but oh well!
I will stop back here and let you know how things are going. Wish me luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"