Confused... Not pregnant?

tracies

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on October 8, and I was worried about possibly being pregnant until I got my period October 29. The blood was just brown when I wiped at first, and then it got a little heavier like a period and then lightened up again. This is also odd for me, since the first days of my period are usually very heavy. It was much lighter than usual and only lasted 5 days.(I usually bleed a LOT, and it lasts about a week.) We tried again on November 7. I assumed that I was not pregnant the first time since I was bleeding. The second time was supposed to be one of my most fertile days for this month, 4 days before I ovulate.

I have gotten a horrible ache in my lower back, a bit of a nauseous feeling, bloating and pains in my abdomen, and a little bit of tenderness in my breasts at times yesterday and today. I have been feeling exhausted and sleeping a lot over the past few days. For the record, I am not sick. I have also been getting some light cravings and feeling hungry all the time. I've also been a bit moody over the past few days.

I took a pregnancy test on around October 24, and that came up negative. I took another (same kind) this morning (November 13), and that came up negative, too.

The tests say negative, and I was bleeding, so I am assuming that I am not pregnant. It still worries me, though. I feel so much different. Is there any other explanation for all of these changes occurring in my body at once, though?

have you come off any birth control recently?

Since youve had negative tests then you are likely not pregnant.

Coming off birth control can cause hormonal changes which would give you pmt/pregnancy symptoms.

I'm with AG, coming off BCPs or BC, in general, it can make you feel AWFUL... for the first months off, it makes you feel worse crappy than when you are on them! Now, if you've been off of BC +6 months, those are also SE (side-effects) of progesterone, which is the hormone released post-ovulation. It is also the hormone that is released in higher amounts when pg, so sometimes when you have an unusual amount of these SE's it can be assumed you are pg. But I'd say in general, people don't start to feel pg symptoms until about a week after missed AF or a + HPT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->