Confused on a probable misdiagnosed ectopic pregnancy

migrei

Reaction score
Hi Everyone !!

Hoping to get some advice from anyone who had experienced the same as i am experiencing right now. ok to give you a hopefully short background about myself i am a flight attendant and fly around the world job wise and relationship wise as my boyfriend lives in the USA and i from Dubai,UAe around april i was diagnosed of polycystic ovaries still being treated for it september 07 I had an insulin resistance test concerning about my PCOS treatment (i dont know if it triggered my pregnancy complications) after that test i had i can say severe but still tolerable diarrhea i ignored it Sept 9 (dubai time) went on a flight to LAX feeling lazy to fly but still feeling fit to fly 6hrs after we took off i was feeling nauseus and a very painful left abdominal cramps at that timr it was really painfully disturbing but still tolerable after the flight which is a total of 15hrs landed in LAX still feeling sick on our bus ride to the hotel the pain went up and this time in a level of 1-10 from 8 it became 10 the pain from my left groin is reaching out till my left leg i cant barely walk i was limping and the pain was horrible i was then admitted to Hoag Hospital my vitals were normal but after after some blood tests and ultrasound the doctor told me i have an ectopic pregnancy and needs to be treated straight away ( pls note its my first pregnancy and has no idea that im pregnant at that time ) the doctor didnt explain further but injected 2 shots of what i believe a Methotrexate to treat me ... an hour after that i felt better the pain subside and was able to fly back to dubai feeling cured and healthy inwas then told to have a follow up check up to check my hcg levels are going down to zero to know weather the medicine is working so that all happened Sept 09 , Went back to dubai Sept 12 went on another flight to dallas to get further treatment Sept 15 i went to see an ectopic pregnancy obgyn expert she took another blood test from me and was told to wait for her call for results she got all my medical reports as well from LAX sept 16 she called me and told me that my HCG levels are rising and still showing that im pregnant she then instructed for me to have a sonogram today sept 17 went on a sonogram and they didnt find anything in me nothing was seen in my bladder uterus ovaries or tube its empty no mass or gestational sac present but my blood still says im pregnant now after my sonogram my took another blood test and will find out the results tomorrow... she then told me that they can find the ectopic pregnancy , if my blood results is still high theres a possibility that i have a normal pregnancy.. for now my fiancee and i are very confused and worried ... i am worried about the baby ... if incase i am not really having an ectopic pregnancy ... basing on the first day of my last period which is Aug 6 i was told i am 4weeks pregnant ... i hope someone had the same experience as i had and can share their stories with me... i am very worried and clueless at the moment... its my first pregnancy and i dont know whats happening with me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->