Confused, opinions please?

Caitedid

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new here (and at posting on a forum like this) and I would really appreciate some opinions...
I am 26 years old, I'm not necessarily TTC however we are not exactly preventing it either, as we all know the pull out method isn't exactly a legit form of birth control. I have had extremely regular periods since I was about 13/14, to the point where I can pinpoint exactly what will happen and when throughout my period. I will start the day before with blood when wiping, the next day I will has cramps and a regular flow going. Cramps will last between 1-2 days, pamprin works best. I will have a dark, heavy flow the first 2 days, with occasional clotting. By day 3 it won't be as dark anymore and flow will have lightened up a bit but is still steady, by day 5 it will taper off and be browner and will require a panty liner until it's done by day 6 or 7. Sorry if I'm too detailed. My period is also never early. I do have an app on my phone that gives me a start date based on a 28 say cycle however I will usually always start a day after. So, to my surprise, this month I began on the 25 when my estimated date was the 28, it was brown, very light and did not require a pad or anything. The next day it stopped completely. It returned again still brown, made it's way to a slimy bright red, stopped again. Became very light pink and scarce, decided it wanted to be bright red, and is now light pink again. I have had absolutely no cramps, and it is nowhere near a normal flow. I probably could have used the same pad since the first day and not have needed a new one, but that's just kinda unsanitary. Lol. At first I thought it was just early and didn't think much of it. But since it never became a normal period, and it's absent of all symptoms, I'm wondering if maybe there's something burrowing itself in there? I can also say the 2 different people who told me I was pregnant probably didn't help. One was a 60 some year old little lady with Down syndrome that is one of my participants at work rubbed her little hands on my stomach and told me "it's in there" and before you discount her opinion she accurately told my co worker she was pregnant with a girl. And then a friend of my boyfriends jokingly said it to me. I have not taken a test or anything, but I am confused by all this and wondering.....oh and as of now the "period" is barely there and is light pink, and also it started the night of the 25 and I had nothing overnight an it stopped on both the 26 and 27. Sorry if this is long and far too detailed, but I appreciate everyone's input. Thank you :)

best suggestion is to take a test. that is very odd you have such regular cycles and now its very different. have you gone through any major life changes recently that could have cause this?
GL to you either way :)

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary in my life at the moment. I also just went to the doctor in Oct for my yearly "woman stuff" check up, so I know there's nothing outta the ordinary down there either. I don't want to run out and spend the money on something that I'm not sure about but that may be my best bet at the moment. If there was a little person starting to grow in there it would be absolutely welcome and wanted so I'm not afraid of the results either way, I'm thinking I'll wait a few days and if it stops completely or doesn't become normal I'll get a test.

thats awesome youre able to be patient and then be happy either way :)...i think of lot of us ladies on here WISH we could feel like you do! hehe :)
Anyways, either way, good luck to you and i hope you keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->