confused please answer

pixxi2012

Reaction score
Hi girlies.

I did post this but not got many answers so I thought I'd post again. This will be a long post so bare with me.

On the 2nd of Feb 2012 I had my last period and since then I've not had a period. I've been to my doctors and they have refereed me to see a gynecologist. On the 8th august 2012 I saw the gyne and she took swabs and examined my cervix, ovaries and uterus, she then sent me for a scan which was on the 24th august 2012. She also told me that either my progesterone or estrogen levels where abnormal and that when I went for my scan 2 years ago for a miscarriage they found a small cyst on one of my ovaries. On my most recent scan showed that I didn't have any cysts and she couldn't see the cause of my missed periods. A week before the scan I had some spotting which was soooo light and lasted about 30 seconds so I disregarded it.

Now recently I've been waking up feeling sick and it doesn't go until I eat something and comes back when I start and get hungry. My boobs are sometimes achy and I keep getting slight twinges in my lower abdomen and sometimes have to get up during the night for the loo. I am not trying for a baby but not using protection (I know not very good). I am 23 years old and just got into a new relationship. Can anyone give me advice on what to do? Thanks. X

hi there sorry for your ordeal that sounds pretty awful :cry: ok have you POAS? and what kind of scan ? was it an ultra sound? if so i believe, depending on the person, the baby is visible from about 5 weeks . but everyone is different.

I'd say the only way you'd know is to do a test. Are they going to follow you up and see if the hormone levels are right!? Hope you get it sorted hun xx

My scan was on the 24th august and they where just looking for cysts which they found nothing. They werent looking for pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->