• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused-please help!

zoeb1234

Reaction score
I took a clear blue digital pregnancy test on the 27-10-13 which is when af was due and my test said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I then took another test on the 28-10-13 and the test said pregnant 2-3 weeks.
Please help as im a little confused.i know im 4 weeks pregnant but why do the tests say different things.

I wouldn't read too much into those tests they just end up confusing people.
Lol.

Congrats on your bfp!

The tests are detecting HCG and because your levels double approx. every 36-48 hours the first test may have caught the end of the 1-2 week range and so the test the following day may then be within the 2-3 week range.

Anyway, it's a good sign that your levels are increasing! :flower:

There is the #2 overlap.

1-2 then 2-3 So I would think that when you first took the test you were in the 2 week range or the beginning of the 2 weeks, then the second time you were more at the later 2 week or into the 3.

Also, with clear blue while it reads 2-3 weeks those are clear weeks of you physically being pregnant. A doctor or midwife will date you from the first day of you last period sooooo ultimately you will be 4-5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->