Confused!!!! Please read :-)

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm confused this is my first month of studying ovulation, I have 35 day cycles, my last AF was 23rd august, this is my first time using opk's & CB digi....

My question is when it comes to ovulation do I go by ovulation spotting (as I had tons of that over 2/3days) or positive CB digi or positive opk's :-( soooooo confusing here is what happened...

Was testing since 8th sept 8/9/10/11/12th was neg CB digi & dark opks but not positive but getting there.

On 11/12 & 13th I had ovulation spotting and tons of it pink/brown with ewcm but neg ovulation tests...so I couldn't of been ovulating but everything I've read has said it's a sure sign and a very good sign of fertile days.

Then on 14th I had a flashing face and nearly positive opks
Same on 15th & 16th...
17th I had a super solid smile and a ovulation test where both lines were the same colour, then on 18th I had a very positive opk (solid smile stayed on CB digi for 48hours)

So what should I go by? The spotting the ovulation tests? So confusing we have DTD every other day since 10th sept then on 14th 16th & 17th but didn't 18th as didn't feel too well in my self, if I did ovulate on 18th I'm scared I've missed it :-(

I've put a pic of ovulation test on the 18th which i think is defiantly positive, any advice would be much lu appreciated just worried I've completely missed it..

Must say on 16th & 17th had very stretchy thin ewcm but from 18th till now mostly dry nothing :-( so hoping I ovulated either 16th/17th and my LH was just taking it's time to come out, the test sticks were dark as control line on both of these days, but 100% darker then control line on 18th really hoping I haven't missed it !!!!! :-(

Thanks for ready ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
Here is a pic of the ovulation test from 10th last two are 16th & 17th which I thought could be positive, just doubting everything now, really worried as didn't DTD on 18th so thinking I've totally missed it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
Here is a pic of the darkest ones 16th/17th/18th & 19th my clearblue digi was solid smile was 17th/18th xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
Even if you ovd on the 18th, the little swimmers can live to upto 5 days hun, ov testing is so hard and confusing, good luck hun xx

Thanks chick that's put my mind at rest so they should survive :) xx

Surely they should of started to fade away by now 4th day of dark ones now :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
Is there any chance you ovulated sooner and you're pregnant? Have you tried a preg test?

I don't think so Hun I did take a cheapy test on Thursday last week thought I saw a wee faint line but as I got my smiley day before & positibe opk couldn't of been as was ovulating :s there could be a chance I ovulated the 10th as pink spotted that day and a nearly positive ovulation test, but I'm sure I ovulated this week, just hoping they start to fade away soon, I'll post a pic of test I took last week x thanks for answering Hun x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
Dunno if you can see ought was just super faint & hubby can't see it lol so think it was my eyes playing up lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
Another dark 1 oooooo I hate these ovulation tests god knows what to think can't be sure when I have ovulated, got my smiley Wednesday morning and dark opk weds & thurs Guna chuck these in bin they driving me crazy 6th day of real dark ones was hoping they started to fade by now.... My af is due in 4 days xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
No Hun I haven't think i will defo do that next month tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member