confused signals wind, colic or hunger

jojolou1981

Mother to Chloe Leigh
Reaction score
i have just wrote a thread on here which may go well with this thread? here

but was wondering if babies can get confused signals with hunger and wind? Chloe can have a 4 oz bottle then wake up 1 or 2 hrs later (she usually goes 4 hrs in between feeds) i try and pacify her with a dummy but spits it out constantly and screams for food, i find if she has one ounce she is fine, anymore than that and she has projectile vomit because she has ate too much but will scream the place down for the remaining ounce!!

i try winding her and she still screams and tries to eat my face which usually means hunger!

im wondering if her tummy is in pain she likes the warmth from the bottle to sooth her pain but results in her being sick?

raydens exactly the same, in the last 4 hours hes had 4oz, bought some up then wanted more so gave him 1oz of water, bought some more up and was still trying to eat my face and crying, winded him, changed him (nappy and clothes 3x due to vomit) and then hes just had 2oz of milk again, now hes sleeping but i know needs to be winded as they do, but if i do he'll bring some more up and then want another bottle.
its never ending lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->