confused tww??

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
right I have a gorgeous ds whos 4 and a half and a gorgeous dd whos 2 and a half we have been ntnp for no 3 any way my last period started on the 17th of august when would my tww be? we have dtd every other day since my period finished around 5/6 days after it started and haven't done anything since Thursday the 4th... I have sore boobs on and off and what feels a bit like menstrual cramps but not as bad ive also felt a little nauseas/off my food... when should I test. I did do a test on Saturday lol but was bfn xxx help new to this stuff as we wasn't ttc with my other 2 they were both a lovely surprise xx

It all depends on when you've ovulated. Your two weeks would be from after the day you ovulated.

How long are your cycles normally? I would wait til the day your period is due and test then x

You are probably near the end of your 2ww right now :) I would also wait till your expected AF. Earliest I would test is this weekend.

its usually 28 days im probably due around the 14th but sometimes they are before some times after.... fingers crossed for the weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->