Confused...Warning TMI alert!

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
So Im really confused at if im ovulating or not... I have negative opks and cervix is very high but firm and closed, also have a lot of what I think is EWCM but might be semen since we bd twice last night. Again TMI but i need to know whats going on with me.. What i though was EWCM is very very stretchy, Im talking at least 2 inches before breaking and a mix of clear and white, no smell. Can someone help me out?

This is my opk from today...its getting darker every day but i feel like this is still a negative.

Attachments

• IMAG0107-1.jpg
    IMAG0107-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
I would say that looks like a negative still. Prob nearly there though

Im glad someone agrees :) I put that one against my others this month and it seems a little darker but not much.

That is definitely a negative OPK--- but for quite a few women they do get progressively darker- myself included. That looks soooo close to being positive - like it could be within a matter of 6 hours or maybe even a couple of days! Keep testing my dear!

I would say negative. I've been getting alot of the same opks for days.. but no positive :(

keep testing, i didn't get my first positive until CD 20 after having O cramps for 3-4 days. i got my positive around 7pm

Pooch I love you owl photo. I did my daughters room in owls just like the ones in your picture. And I always wear an owl necklas and my daughter has a painted cement owl me and my husband painted for her at her grave. <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->