Confused with my chart & regular cycles...

DandJ

First time mom
Reaction score
My cycles are about 31-33 days longs and I usually O around CD21, but this is my first month using OPKs and I got 5 +OPKs in a row starting Sunday (CD16) through Thursday which was yesterday (CD20). This was making me nervous because I wasn't sure if having consecutively +OPKs was normal or not. My temps are conflicting with the OPKs too so I have no idea! Can someone please give me advice of what it could be and what my chart might mean?

We BD'd on CD16, CD17, CD19, CD20 --- good chances?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45a186//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Are you still getting positive OPKs? I haven't checked your journal yet today, so maybe you updated in there. That is a bit odd. I know you don't log your CM, but do you notice it at all? Have you temped in previous months? Are your temps right now in line with previous cycles if so?

Hi Stella! I too another OPK around 2pm today and there's a line there but NOT AS dark as the others have been but still darker than the control line so that's 6 days in a row :(

Last month I was kind of checking my CM but haven't really done so this cycle. Although today I feel and my panties are wet, not sure if that's the deposit still trickling out.

I have temped last year but I can't really remember how they looked compared to this one so I'm just confused. I think the OPKs are making it confusing for me currently....

That sounds confusing! Are you able to check your cervix and the CM up around it?

I haven't checked my cervix for cm... maybe I should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->