Confused & WTT

xxConfusedxx

Reaction score
Hello All

Don't really know if im in the right section here lol

Lets start with a intro, im 27 years old and was diagnosed with endomeiosis and PCOS back in 2005, had many years of pain and non stop bleeding. Anyways after a long battle and operations i found a medication which suited me called provera. I have been on this now for about 3 years and not had a period but have started to get bad pain again. Today i went back to my consultant and he basically said i have to stop all medication and TTC, all well and good but without the pills i bleed non stop and due to my boyfriends religion we have to be married first which isn't such a problem as we were already planning a quiet wedding early next year !!

So guys do the question is do i follow the doctor and TTC with non stop bleeding or do i follow my heart and stay on the pills (hopefully he dont tell my gp surgery that im not mean to be on them.) he has also refered me for scans and poss an operation but its very risky as i would need a general anesetic and be put upside down for it, he said its risky because of my breathing when i am under.

Has anyone elso been on Provera (pills not Jab) for ENDO and PCOS ?? how did u find it ?

Feel free to comment or ask questions xxx

if your consultant says that taking the pills is dangerous then its prob not a great idea to take them..... plus that kind of info would definitely be on your notes. I wonder if there is a natural alternative out there you could take to ease the pain and the bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->