Confused...

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Why do us women have to go on the bcp why cant they make something for the men to stop producing sperm? Im sick of my body doing its own thing since coming of them. My last cycle lasted 36 days and acording to mymonthlycycles.com im not due on till the 1st of may but i barly feel like i had my last af, it only lasted 3 days was kinda light and i had no cramps at all. Why did i have to be a woman?

and trust the guy to remember to take the pill? :rofl: I know I wouldn't!!! :hug:

Lmao good point, i think it should have to be in an injection so they have to get some pain with it aswell.

I think it's purely because they haven't found anything for men hormonally, where as if you think of the different types of contraception available to women, it was clearly easier to mess with a woman's body. They have said a few times that they were trying to find out the male pill, but it's never happened! x

True but they can chemicaly castrate rapists ect so why cant they do that to other men lol At least they would learn for once how anoying it is for one parter to orgasm and not the other :rofl: and if they cant orgasm that means we get more.:rofl:

EDIT: OH has just read this and thrown a tea towel at me, he dosent look impressed psml

Tell me about it!! I'm on my fifth contraception in less then a year!!!! Messin with my body!! :grr:

True but they can chemicaly castrate rapists ect so why cant they do that to other men lol At least they would learn for once how anoying it is for one parter to orgasm and not the other :rofl: and if they cant orgasm that means we get more.:rofl:

EDIT: OH has just read this and thrown a tea towel at me, he dosent look impressed psml

:rofl:

Well, when it's condoms they have to deal with it... kind of... :S

I was really shocked lozzy21 that you had been wanting to TTC for 5 years and your husband not. That must put a terrible strain on the relationship...

I was really shocked lozzy21 that you had been wanting to TTC for 5 years and your husband not. That must put a terrible strain on the relationship...

Sorry you must have mixed me up with some one else. Im not married and we have only been together for 3 years.

Oh sh*T, I am sorry!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->