confused

pixxi2012

Reaction score
Hi girlies. This will be a long post so bare with me.

On the 2nd of feb 2012 I had my last period and since then I've not had a period. I've been to my doctors and they have refered me to see a gyneacologist. On the 8th august 2012 I saw the gynea and she took swabs and examined my cervix, ovaries and uterus, she then sent me for a scan which was on the 24th august 2012. She also told me that either my progesterone or eostrongen levels where abnormal and that when I went for my scan 2 years ago for a miscarriage they found a small cyst on one of my ovaries. On my most recent scan showed that I didn't have any cysts and she couldn't see the cause of my missed periods. A week before the scan I had some spotting which was soooo light and lasted about 30 seconds so I disregarded it.

Now recently I've been waking up feeling sick and it doesn't go until I eat something and comes back when I start and get hungry. My boobs are sometimes achy and I keep getting slight twinges in my lower abdoman and sometimes have to get up during the night for the loo. I am not trying for a baby but not using protection (I know not very good). I am 23 years old and just got into a new relationship. Can anyone give me advice on what to do? Thanks. X

If you havent tested - i would. Just to rule pregnancy in/out. Your doc mentioned your hormones were off. Did she say higher or lower than normal? Did she prescribe anything?

No am still waiting to hear back from hospital, it's been three weeks since my scan and I haven't heard out from them. Am gonna test next week, though i don't want to just in case I'm not. I'd love it to be :bfp: because even though I'm not actively trying because of this new relationship (yes I know I should use something) She didn't say how much my hormones where off.

Three weeks??? Id be calling them every day!!!

I'm away until Wednesday so will be going to my doctors when I get back as will be testing as well. I just don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->