confused!

aimeejoy

Reaction score
I dont know whats going on and i'm really started to worry. I am currently 3 days late which has NEVER happened, but yesterday I was having horrible cramps so I thought for sure it was coming. I spotted a tiny bit and now nothing. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they are all negative!

Hey hun. Sometimes TTC can cause our cycles to get a little out of whack. So even though you're never usually late it could just be the :witch: arriving. However, I had an implantation bleed for a few days which was a tiny bit of brown spotting (only when I wiped) which was accompanied by AF like pains. This was followed a few days later by my :bfp:. Not sure on the timing though but I think I would have been about 8dpo when I started the bleed, then got my :bfp: day before AF was due. So not sure if this theory works with your timings but you never know!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you sweets xx

Edit - Oh and some ladies have to go a few days past their AF due date before they get their BFP's x

i went through the exact same thing last time the witch arrived! you could be preggo but don't get your hopes up!

fingers crossed 4 u tho!

Thanks but I'm about 17dpo so I would think I would have a positive by now if I was. It's probably just me wanting it so bad it's throwing everything off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->