Confused....

Nathan619

Reaction score
Hi all.

Had to go to hospital last night as the mrs was in serious pain. Advised the docto there that mrs was pregnant. He did a scan to see if it was that, and he reckons there is nothing there. Now i know its only going to be between 4-8mm in size but you should be able to see somthing as the umbilical cord is already formed and should see some heart movements right? but nothing. We went home and took another test. BFN!!

I dont think she would have miscarried as there would have been some bleeding right? I am not sure what to think now. can someone shed some light?

Nath

sorry to hear about this
from my experience when i miscarried the last time the doctor as good as knew straight away that i had miscarried as she could see on the scan where the embryo had implanted into my uterus wall but there was no embryo present
that time i did bleed slightly but on my first miscarriage i didnt bleed it was just clear slime and a spot of blood in the middle i only noticed this as i seen it on my underwear and had got a bfp the night before then i told OH and he ran to the chemist and got a few pg tests and they all came back bfn
i think they are able to see the sack at the stage your mrs is at as this is why they scanned me so early on
hope this helps and hope im wrong

no advice im afraid nathan, just wanted to say I hope everythings ok
x

Are you sure her pregnancy test wasn't a false positive? I don't really understand how that could've happened. I'm useless. But, I'm sorry for your loss if she did lose it..

You can miscarry and your body absorbs the sac instead of it completley leaving the body.

:hugs: Nathan, hope things are okay for yous

i'm not really sure what happened nathan but i wish you and the mrs all the best for future ttc

Guys, thanks for you help and support. We'll get thru it. If 2 home tests say positive and a family planning test says positive, could it still be false? Pretty High odds eh? My Mum said that too, so i mean i guess its possible.

We were up pretty much all night and are starting to come to the terms that there will be no little nathan running around. Think I'll take the day off today and we'll just chill.

Thanks again.

Nathan

maybe it was a missed miscarriage sry to hear what u going thru and gl when u try again

Hi Nathan,

My heart goes out to you and your wife. Things didnt work out this time, but there is always hope for next time. I pray that there will be a little Nathan running around in the future! Good luck TTC and we are all here to support you and each other. Regards to your wife aswell.

Take Care:hugs:

Sounds like a missed miscarriage :( defo not going to get 2 home tests and the family planning clinic saying pregnant if not.

Sorry to see you are confused.

Did the hospital take bloods for a hCG count because they really should have with being admitted with pain and a positive pregnancy result.

my 1st miscarriage I bled, my second miscarriage the baby was absorbed into my body

sorry to learn of your loss

sorry to hear of your loss nathan (and to your wife)
hope you feel better soon

I'm so sorry about your loss. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It will happen for you and soon you'll have your little Nathan running around!

Hi All,

The Mrs and I would like to thank you for all your help and support. We have kinda come to terms that there will not be a little nathan/vicky running around for a while. We have decided to wait a while before activley trying, purley because we dont think we are 100% ready. Obviously if anything happens anytime soon we will always keep the baby and will more than likely be back to ask for your help and support again!

Again, thanks a million.

Nath x

Sorry to hear about your loss Nathan.
Try and keep your chin up mate...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully it works out for you next time. Give a hug to your wife for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->