confused!

brittney.lou

Reaction score
me and my husband have been TTC for about a year and a half. i've had times where i thought i *might* be pregnant, but i always spot before my period, and end up getting it. well i had my last period November 16, and i was due to get my period December 14th. welp. i am about 5 days late haha. about a week ago i had one day where i went to the bathroom one time and when i wiped there was a little tiny spot of light pink blood, but i thought nothing of it. well this past week, i've been very nauseous (i can't smell food without getting sick after i've eaten) and i've had an on and off headache for about 5 days. i've had very very light cramping all week, and my nipples are really sore. my lower back has also been hurting immensely and i've been very gassy :( i had stopped keeping track of my period, because i didn't want to get my hopes up yet again, but i was looking through my phone where i had written down the day of my last period, and i realized i was late. i'm not having ANY normal period symptoms at all. at least not like i normally do, and have been since 3rd grade XD is there a high possibility that i could be pregnant?? or am i getting my hopes up again?

oh i forgot to mention, i've been having a milky white discharge for around a week now :)

me and my husband have been TTC for about a year and a half. i've had times where i thought i *might* be pregnant, but i always spot before my period, and end up getting it. well i had my last period November 16, and i was due to get my period December 14th. welp. i am about 5 days late haha. about a week ago i had one day where i went to the bathroom one time and when i wiped there was a little tiny spot of light pink blood, but i thought nothing of it. well this past week, i've been very nauseous (i can't smell food without getting sick after i've eaten) and i've had an on and off headache for about 5 days. i've had very very light cramping all week, and my nipples are really sore. my lower back has also been hurting immensely and i've been very gassy :( i had stopped keeping track of my period, because i didn't want to get my hopes up yet again, but i was looking through my phone where i had written down the day of my last period, and i realized i was late. i'm not having ANY normal period symptoms at all. at least not like i normally do, and have been since 3rd grade XD is there a high possibility that i could be pregnant?? or am i getting my hopes up again?

I am having almost all same symptoms. Did you test yet? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->