Confused!

Loveit

Reaction score
I started Evie on Baby rice about a week and a half ago and i dont really know where to go next.
Should i start her on two meals? Like baby rice in the morning and some fruits or veg for dinner?
She's currently on 4 8oz bottles a day so should i drop the milk to 6oz or so the two times a day shes having solids?
Are there any good online guides or books i could get to help me?

Thanks x

At her age, I wouldn't drop any of her milk feeds
Threr are all sorts of different flavours you could add to baby rice, ie fruits and veg but I wouldn't overdo it just yet.

Stick with baby rice or the same amount of baby porridge for another few weeks, just to get her small tummy used to solids.

Then 4 weeks into weaning maybe try her with a couple of spoonfuls (a small ice cube) of fruit or veg puree around her lunch time feed.

I wouldn't drop a milk feed just yet as she is still quite young, she'll let you know when she wants to give up a bottle.

As for books and advice, I used the Annabel Karmel book as a guide and loads of info from the girls on here.

Good luck. xx

I was on one meal for a while.
I started with baby rice at breakfast time, once she was used to that, I changed to baby porridge, once she had that and was finishing it all, I moved to two meals, that would be a simple veg puree, eg carrot, sweet potato, parsnip, butternut squash, broccoli etc, and different combinations, and a fruit puree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->