confused!!!

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
This is the 1st month of doing it with temp I have used opk's the past 3 months on thurs, Friday and sat my temp had shot up now it's come back down again, fri and sat I had a really sharp pain in my left ovary, my ticker says I'm not due to ovulate until next Monday, so my question is could my body have other ideas? Xx

This is the 1st month of doing it with temp I have used opk's the past 3 months on thurs, Friday and sat my temp had shot up now it's come back down again, fri and sat I had a really sharp pain in my left ovary, my ticker says I'm not due to ovulate until next Monday, so my question is could my body have other ideas? Xx

Those tickers r only a guide nd YES u could well have O'd earlier

Thank you for responding to me Iam just so confused oh and I did cave and did a opk and the line was nearly as dark my mate said it could have been the end xx

I agree; I would definitely go by your temps, opks, and your own body signals. The opks tell you when you are gearing up to ovulate. Your temps rising and staying elevated is what confirms it did happen. Do you use a site to track your temps?

:flower:

Thank you for responding to me Iam just so confused oh and I did cave and did a opk and the line was nearly as dark my mate said it could have been the end xx

If it's nilly as dark then it could also b on the way up. I would just keep BDing for the nxt week to make sure u have it all cover. R u temping at the same time every morning? Nd having at least 3 hours of unbroken sleep b4 temping?

I do my temps same time every morn I have 8 hours sleep a night aswel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->