Confused

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
So we dtd 2 times between the 6-9 of September {used pull out method} On the 13 { day before expected ovulation} I had a bit of pink when I wiped. Then starting on the 24th till yesterday {26} had odd cramping. Period is due today but not only has it not started but cramping is gone. We hadn't really planned on trying yet but wouldn't be upset if it happened. Anyways thoughts?

Edit {sept 29}: still no period but creamy discharge and green poop???

Im not great with the whole ins and outs... I would just suggest give it till Monday if af dont show test... Or even over weekend if your af tends to be late sometimes x

Thanks :) I kinda was thinking till Sunday/ Monday too. It is due today making my cycle a 32 days cycle. I'm usually anywhere between 28-32 so anything beyond that is pushing it :).

I would be a nightmare and test as soon as I could... I hate not knowing..
have to keep us posted x

I would be a nightmare and test as soon as I could... I hate not knowing..
have to keep us posted x

Haha, I am just starting to be a bit freaked. ;). I figure ill at least give it till tomorrow at the earliest. I'll for sure update!

You can certainly get pregnant having sex up to 5 days before ovulation, so you could definitely be up the duff! Especially if you're late. Test!

Take a test if you are pg it should show up by now

Haven't tested yet haha been so busy. Maybe will tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->